Friday, January 25, 2008

My First Blog!

Well, as you all know, my mommy and daddy are infamously bad at keeping in touch, so I've decided to make this little blog to tell you all abut me! Now, no matter where in the world you are, you can visit me! The title of my blog comes from a Johnny Cash song that my daddy learned to play for me - "Rock N' Roll Ruby" - and I LOVE to dance to it! Be sure to watch the "youtube" videos of this song that I put here on my blog - it'll make you get up and boogie!!
Lately I've been very busy. I just had my 4 month birthday, you know! I have fun reading books and singing songs with Mommy at home all day. Sometimes we go on special outings to La Leche League meetings and Doula groups (my mama is such a HIPPIE! Sheesh!) where I get to play with other babies. Almost everyday Daddy comes home for lunch to see me and make me laugh. Peek-a-boo is the best game ever and I'm getting really good at it!
Our camera broke on Christmas day, but mommy and daddy just got a brand new one from Grandma Wendie so they have been busy catching up on nearly a month's worth of pictures of me! There are a lot of cute pictures of me with my big sheep, Albert. He was given to me by my wonderful "Auntie" Inga, who came all the way to Germany to be with my mommy when I was born.I'll be back to blog more later, but here are some of my latest fashion shoots for you to enjoy! Ciao!





1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hi Ruby!! You are just way to cute! Love your new blog and we'll be sure to keep checking it out. You're very photogenic! ~ Helena (and My Mommy)